Yahoo Search Busca da Web

  1. Cerca de 8.670.000 resultados de busca

  1. Hertford College ( / ˈhɑːrtfərd / HART-fərd ), previously known as Magdalen Hall, is a constituent college of the University of Oxford [3] in England. It is located on Catte Street in the centre of Oxford, directly opposite the main gate to the Bodleian Library. The college is known for its iconic bridge, the Bridge of Sighs.

    • Hertford College in the University of Oxford
    • As the hart panteth after the water brooks
    • Collegium Hertfordiense
    • Sicut cervus anhelat ad fontes aquarum (Latin)
  2. Magdalen College was founded in 1458 by William of Waynflete, Bishop of Winchester and Lord Chancellor of England and named after St Mary Magdalene. The college succeeded a university hall called Magdalen Hall, founded by Waynflete in 1448, and from which the college drew most of its earliest scholars.

    • 1458; 565 years ago
    • Dinah Rose KC
    • Floreat Magdalena
  3. Magdalen College (pronuncia-se "maudlin", [ˈmɔːdlɪn]) é uma das faculdades constituintes da Universidade de Oxford, na Inglaterra. É também a mais rica, pois, em 2003, tinha recebido uma doação de 116 milhões de libras esterlinas . Magdalen College foi fundada como Magdalen Hall por William Waynflete, Bispo de Winchester ...

    • 1458
    • college of the University of Oxford
    • Floreat Magdalena!
    • Oxford, Oxford, Reino Unido
  4. Em 1816, o local da faculdade foi doado para Magdalen Hall, que começou como uma escola secundária associada ao Magdalen College em 1480. Magdalen Hall mudou-se para o local da antiga faculdade em 1822 e, em 1874, foi fundado como Hertford College.

  5. Magdalen Hall and MCS. Magdalen College shares historical links with two other institutions: Magdalen Hall and Magdalen College School (MCS). The original Magdalen Hall was established by our founder, William Waynflete (c. 1398-1486), and was located further up the High Street.

  6. Magdelen College succeeded a university hall called Magdelen Hall, which had been founded by Waynflete in 1448. Most of the college’s earliest scholars came from the hall. The college took over the site of St John the Baptism Hospital, alongside the River Cherwell.