Yahoo Search Busca da Web

Resultado da Busca

  1. The Radcliffe Infirmary was a hospital in central north Oxford, England, located at the southern end of Woodstock Road on the western side, backing onto Walton Street. Closed in 2007, after refurbishment the building was re-opened in October 2012 for use by the Faculty of Philosophy and both the Philosophy and Theology libraries of ...

  2. The Radcliffe Infirmary became an independent NHS Trust in 1993, and part of the Oxford Radcliffe Hospitals NHS Trust in 1999. The Radcliffe Infirmary closed in late 2007, with services moving in the main to the John Radcliffe Hospital West Wing. The building now belongs to the University of Oxford.

  3. The Radcliffe Infirmary. John Radcliffe left £4000 towards funding a hospital in Oxford, and a five-acre site in the fields of St Giles was donated by Thomas Rowney (MP for Oxford 1722–1759). The foundation stone was laid on 27 August 1761, the physicians and surgeons were elected on 13 September 1770, and the hospital opened on 18 October ...

  4. The Radcliffe Infirmary became an independent NHS Trust in 1993 and part of the Oxford Radcliffe Hospitals NHS Trust in 1999. The hospital closed in 2006 and the site is now being developed by the University of Oxford.

  5. 18 de jan. de 2007 · The Radcliffe Infirmary, Oxfords first hospital opened in 1770. It had 277 beds and provided specialist healthcare services across the Thames Valley and beyond. These include neurosurgery...

  6. Woodstock Road: Radcliffe Infirmary. The foundation stone for the Radcliffe Infirmary was laid on 27 August 1761. The original architect was Stiff Leadbetter, but he died in 1766 and the work was completed by John Sanderson. The hospital accommodated 68 patients in four wards, and the first patients were admitted in October 1770.